Disinfectant Wipes and Sprays – One Minute “Kill Time”
December 12, 2020
Disinfectant Wipes and Sprays
Minimum order of 100,000 units / Contact Us Today for Pricing
Surface Disinfection – The way it should be. Effectively kills germs and viruses on contact. Manufactured in the United States of America and EPA Certified in all 50 States, (EPA # available upon request).
From hard surface disinfection to instrument treatment. These brands have stood the test of time in providing reliable and consistent infection prevention for the discerning medical professional wanting to protect both the patient and the medical team.
Our Minute Wipes and Sprays are unscented and will not leave your premises with a strong or offensive odor after use. Minute wipes and Minute sprays won’t harm commonly found surfaces; stainless steel, porcelain, aluminum, titanium, vinyl, nylon, polypropylene and more.
- One minute “kill time” – EPA registered and laboratory proven to effectively kill over 25 Pathogens* in one minute
- Low toxicity – Helps to reduce the exposure to harmful chemicals that are often featured in surface disinfectants
- Larger wipe size (6” x 6.75”) – Less wipes per application which saves time and money when compared to smaller wipes
- Absorbent Material – Polyester Spunlace effectively distributes the disinfectant solution while scrubbing and cleaning surface laden bio burden
Kills the Following Microorganisms in One Minute
- Human Coronavirus
- Human Hepatitis B Virus
- Human Hepatitis C Virus
- Herpes Simplex
- HIV-1, AIDS
- Influenza Virus Type A2
Large Non-Enveloped Viruses
- Human Rotavirus, (strain WA)
Small Non-Enveloped Viruses
- Norovirus, (Norwalk Disease)
- Poliovirus Serotype 1
- Rhinovirus, (Common Cold)
- Mycobacteriumbovis, (TB)
Multi-Drug Resistant Bacteria
- Streptococcus auresus, (MRSA)
- Vancomycin-resistant enterococci, (VRE)
Gram Positive Bacteria
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Streptococcus pyogenes, (Strep)
Gram Negative Bacteria
- Acinetobacter baumanni
- Burkholderia cepacia
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Escherichia coll, (E. coli)
Giving Back to Our Event Community
The COVID-19 Pandemic has shut down the Live Event Industry globally – with the event industry being on hold, we have made a switch to selling disinfectant cleaning supplies and PPE. We are working directly with a number of American based manufacturers to sell EPA Certified disinfectant wipes, sprays, cleaning solutions, and PPE. We can arrange orders by pallet or truckload with the capacity to sell in multi-million per month unit orders. This pivot to bulk sales of disinfectant cleaning supplies and PPE will also allow us to hire our employees back, as well as help some of the event community.
That is why we are dedicating a portion of our sales back to the event industry. Our mission is to distribute funds to out-of-work and unemployed event professionals whom we depend on and now need our support more than ever. This is our way of giving back to the community we rely on.
- 15% of our sales will be shared with the community of event professionals and non profit service organizations
- Helping unemployed Event Professionals.
The event industry has been turned upside down by the global pandemic. While the need to shut down live events of every kind was necessary to slow the spread of the virus, our people were the first to be impacted by a complete loss of business and income. By dedicating a portion of our sales commission to the event industry we will be helping support unemployed freelance event professionals whom we depend on, and now need our support due to the devastation of the pandemic.